At H2O, we are very proud to have EdUKaid as our official charity.
EdUKaid is a charity that has been helping the poorest children in Tanzania to get the education they desperately need. They are based in the remote region of southern Tanzania. They work in Partnership with local communities to improve the quality of education so that children have the chance of a better life.
EdUKaid’s goals are to:
- Engage the communities they work with, head teachers, parents and children.
- Research projects and pilot them.
- Work within local government and education structures to complement their aims.
- Facilitate networking and collaboration across schools.
- Empower local people.
- Implement simple changes that can have a lasting impact.
To find out more: https://www.edukaid.com/